MediQuality is the first digital information and education platform for healthcare professionals in Benelux. It is part of the WebMD/Medscape international network*.
As editorial content manager, your role will be to collect, create, edit, proofread, and publish high-value content about medical and socio-professional information on the MediQuality website.
Your main tasks will be:
- Content management and production
- Daily news selection via our newsfeed channels (Belga, AFP, Reuters, and Medscape network)
- Translation, proofreading and editing of socio-professional/medical articles in Dutch and French
- Publication of articles on the website via the MediQuality content management system
- Creation and mailing of daily newsletters via the MediQuality newsletter builder
- Write original content on medical/socio-professional information (news briefs, interviews etc.) in Dutch
- Manage the existing network of freelance writers and translators (topic assignment, deadlines, budget)
- Search for new freelance writers and content contributors
- Develop new types of content (series, video, surveys, podcasts, other)
- Monitor the success of the content
2) Community management
- Post MediQuality editorial content on our social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Develop contacts with local reference sources, attend medical societies events.
- You will work closely with the medical journalist and will report to the Medscape editorial director.
- Our offices are located at L’Axis Parc – Louvain-La-Neuve.
- Possibility of working remotely
You have a good knowledge of the (para)medical or scientific fields, with experience in content management, writing, or journalism, and an interest in Belgian socio-professional information.
Languages : Dutch, French (English)
To be able to work within tight deadlines (Alerts, breaking news, daily news).
* WebMD is the world’s most recognized and trusted health information brand and leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private portals. The WebMD professional health network includes Medscape, theheart.org, eMedicine, Medscape Education, Univadis, MGP, Coliquio and MediQuality.